We recognise the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all our users, including those with disabilities. Our accessibility standards are in place with the intention of making the content accessible to the widest range of visitors, regardless of disability or impairment. This has been achieved by adhering to best practices, such as compliance with W3C standards.
Accessibility features on this website
The following features improve navigation for screen reader users, keyboard navigation and users of text only browsers.
- Access Keys
Some browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press the 'alt' key and the access key; on Macintosh, you can press then 'ctrl' key and the access key.
Here are the access keys used on this site:
0. Access Key Details (this page)
d. Dawlish Town
a. The Apartment
r. The Railway
b. Online Booking
c. Contact Us
u. Useful Links
- Images used on this site include descriptive attributes. (This may not apply to purely decorative graphics)
- We have checked the site's font and background colour combinations to ensure that all information can be clearly read.
- Cascading style sheets (CSS) are used to set the colour and size of the text within each page. The formatting can be overridden:
- in MS Explorer by selecting Tools - Internet Options - Accessibility
- in Netscape / Firefox by selecting Edit - Preferences - Appearance - Fonts
- alternatively select 'view' then 'text size' in your browser to adjust the size of the text
We strive to obey the spirit of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) of 1995 with respect to the provision of services online, as required by the Disability Rights Commission (DRC).
Please click here for our Access Statement